Here is an overview of my academic career and teaching activities.
For more details on these, please take a look at my CV.
- PhD Biostatistics, University of Michigan, 2018 -
- Master of Statistics, Indian Statistical Institute
- Specialization: Applied Statistics, Biostatistics track.
- Bachelor of Statistics (Hons.), Indian Statistical
Institute Kolkata, 2013-2016.
- Lecturer at the Big
Data Summer Institute.
- Grader and project reviewer in departmental courses.
- Biostat 651: Theory And Application Of Generalized Linear Models,
- Biostat 802: Advanced Inference II, Winter 2020.